The Rock Church - Blended StepFamily Ministry

Please share your story

Search by the verse that applies. For 1Cor13:5 type 5

Thursday, May 13, 2010

When I have it all.

1Cor13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

If I have....All....If I have....But have not love.

Who is this I person?

If I have insight to the future. If I have insight to see what others do not see. If I know, because I have studied and I know that I know more than you. If I have lived by faith and my faith is greater than yours. If I can see that you are of little faith, you do not know the bible as well as I do, and you can't see what is going to happen to you if you do not change your life. If all these things are true, is it okay for me to feel above you? Is it okay for me to tell you that you do not know what you are talking about? Is it okay for me to twist, no --- to pick out verses that support my position and make that the focus so that I can say or do something that I believe God has given me the okay for me to do.

Is it okay ---- or is it expected of me to show love in spite of my privileges. If I ------

2 Corinthians 6:12 If there is a problem between us, it is not because of a lack of love on our part, but because you have withheld your love from us.

If us, you and I, if we, If we as family, as children of God, as friends, care and show love to each other, and others. If WE show love, will that be when the world will seek to come and want to be with us? Like us? Want to be loved by us? When am I the I? When are we the us? Am I the problem?   I

No comments:

Post a Comment