The Rock Church - Blended StepFamily Ministry

Please share your story

Search by the verse that applies. For 1Cor13:5 type 5

Thursday, May 6, 2010

What has God put on your Heart? Did you ask for it?

"Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full."

   John 16:24
Last night we had our small group.  We talked about wisdom and if we pray for wisdom often.  Today I read that I do not have because I do not ask.  What else does God "have for me" that I am not asking for???  I see that God wants my "joy to be full".  So do I!!! And all I have to do is ask for the things that God wants to give me anyway.  Where is the catch?

"My name"...........What do I ask in His name? Now I need to think from His perspective. He knows my gifts and talents, He gave them to me.  He sees what is happening in my life, God has a "birds eye view".  If I look at me from His point of view, what would I give me to accomplish, no to bring Him glory, that would fill me with joy.  Time to think about me from His perspective.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment