The Rock Church - Blended StepFamily Ministry

Please share your story

Search by the verse that applies. For 1Cor13:5 type 5

Friday, February 26, 2010

When I Sin, We all Sin

When We Sin
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:8–9
1 John 1:8–9 The question is not if I sin but when I sin. What I do when I sin is what shows my faith, character, and relationship with God. When I fall short with my family I need to be ready to come before God, my family and myself. I need to make sure that I do not decieve myself or try to hide sin. I need to seek truth and confess it. I need to have faith in God, my family and friends that I will be forgiven. That the unrighteousness in my life and heart will be wiped clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment