The Rock Church - Blended StepFamily Ministry

Please share your story

Search by the verse that applies. For 1Cor13:5 type 5

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Time for Everything

Ecclesiastes 3:11-12 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live.

Living in this world is part of my eternity. I want to make the best of my time here as we all do. Can I really be doing my best if I am not "doing" something besides my daily life? Is it when I get out of my box, my comfort zone, or my routine when God sees that I am trying to do something by faith, when I require His power, is that when God and I are really having communion? When is the last time I did something that required God to make it happen? Is it time?

No comments:

Post a Comment